Bij Mediahuis zoeken we ...Mediahuis is looking for ...
... an ambitious Lead Architect for the ‘News’ and ‘B2C’ domains within the Technology & Product Studio (TPS). TPS incorporates the departments that are responsible for tech-nology and digital product developments for the international Mediahuis publishers (www.mediahuis.com/en/brands/). We believe you might be the ideal candidate for this.
Want wie we nodig hebben,Because, the person we need ...
… is a highly motivated person who contributes to taking charge of the architecture of both domains in a pragmatic and structured manner, and prepares them for the rapidly changing media sector.
You will work in the ‘News’ (our news platforms) and ‘B2C’ (our sales and marketing plat-forms) domains, which are strongly interlinked. You will develop realistic roadmaps here, in order to grow from the current environments to the future situation, with or without tem-porary intermediate steps.
Strong conceptual thinking is certainly an added value. But the main aspect is that you are very pragmatic and business-driven in your job. You are therefore also a good team player and leader, immune to stress and with great communication skills. You will always try to find a good, broadly supported balance, in which the diverse needs of the various stakehold-ers come together.
Together with the different architects, you will develop diagrams of all business functions, processes, applications and integrations. These provide a good overview of the different components, how they are arranged, how they work together and how they change over time.
You will work in one of our offices or via home office, and will be in close contact with stakeholders from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg. You will find your occasional visits to these offices a nice change of scenery. One thing matters especially to you: you want the very best for your domains, and therefore also for your in-ternal clients.
Waarom precies jij?What exactly does your job involve?
- You will help to lift Mediahuis to the next level. In order to achieve the objectives of our organisation, you will work closely together with various employees, both within and out-side the ‘News’ and ‘B2C’ domains. Your job involves a wide range of responsibilities:
- You translate the strategic business vision into concrete technological building blocks.
- You are a good sparring partner for the relevant management. You moderate discus-sions and don’t shy away from challenging your stakeholders regarding priorities, business value, timing, risks, etc.
- As a manager, you provide the domain architects of the News & B2C domains with guidance on a daily basis. You also manage the Architecture Backlog.
- You prepare the roadmaps and diagrams, working together with the architects. You also regularly align these with the other Mediahuis domains: B2B, Shared Services, Data and Infrastructure.
- You examine issues relating to architecture and make substantiated recommenda-tions for appropriate decisions.
- You regularly communicate about the initiatives in a clear, transparent and proactive way to all stakeholders.
- After each delivery, you actively support the proper safeguarding of the results and knowledge obtained.
- You continuously join the search for ways to improve the architectural operations.
- You are eager to learn and like to share your knowledge and experiences with col-leagues.
Wat op je CV staat,Your CV ...
… is important, but is by no means the only thing we attach importance to. We do expect you to have the right talents and experience, however, so that you can feel perfectly at home in your new job:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an architect, preferably in various sec-tors, including B2C. You also have a strong affinity with digital transformation and consumer-oriented technology.
- You have experience in project management, and as a manager.
- You have extensive knowledge of architecture, and this in terms of standards (e.g.
- TOGAF, Archimate), tools (e.g. SPARX Enterprise Architect) and best practices (e.g. APQC, SCOR).
- You learn quickly, so that you can immediately become familiar with our sector, busi-ness and technologies.
- You like a bit of a challenge. The fact that you will be working in a rapidly changing environment is a welcome challenge for you.
- You have already built up an excellent professional network in the course of your ca-reer.
- You are astute, proactive and enterprising.
- You’re not worried about rolling up your sleeves in order to get things moving. You thereby always put the importance of cooperation, synergy and quality first.
- You are known for your agility. You have no problem with moving out of your comfort zone from time to time.
Wat je terug krijgt, is ...What you receive in return is ...
- a job full of challenges with the second most attractive employer in Belgium (Rand-stad Employer Brand Research 2020);
- access to The Academy, the in-house university of Mediahuis, with a wide range of courses to optimally develop your talents;
- internal career opportunities within a major media group with strong brands in Bel-gium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg;
- a flexible work organisation with possibilities of working from home;
- an inspiring and modern working environment;
- an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits, an extensive flex plan and additional holidays;
- a company car and fuel card, as part of a mobility policy that strongly focusses on a greener environment;
- a lot of great colleagues who make your job even more fun.