Bij Mediahuis zoeken we ...Mediahuis is looking for ...
... an inspirational Domain Architect for ‘Shared Services’ and ‘B2B’. These two domains are closely linked within Technology & Product Studio (TPS), the department that provides digital and technological support to international brands at group level. And we believe that you could be the ideal candidate for this.
Want wie we nodig hebben,Because, the person we need ...
… is a driven personality with an analytical and structured approach to the management of the architecture of both domains. You are curious and keen to learn and like to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
Your affinity with Shared Services and/or B2B processes will help Mediahuis move up a level in the rapidly changing media sector. Shared services cover finance, HR, legal and facilities. B2B covers marketing, sales and order fulfilment processes for the sale and management of adverts. Adverts are published via various channels including print, digital, radio and TV.
You have experience in the charting of applications & functionalities. Business needs are translated into technical solutions based on architectural principles. You share the responsibility for application choices with the domain manager. To this end you will prepare the architectural business case with the various options. A specific focus on business and conceptual thinking are definitely an added bonus.
Waarom precies jij?What exactly does your job involve?
You operate at different architectural levels and focus on aspects such as business, application and integration layer in which you develop diagrams. They provide a specific insight into the various components, how they are organised, work together and change over time.
You are able to present complex issues in a simple manner to include your colleagues in the development of a technical solution. You are consequently an excellent communicator, which enables you to always find the right, widely supported balance in which the diverse needs of the various stakeholders converge.
You are involved in the preliminary investigation of an initiative and in doing so operate in close cooperation with product owners, solution architects, business analysts and developers. You are also a member of the architecture community which is guided by enterprise architects. Together with other domain architects you monitor the enterprise architecture with due regard for process and architectural principles.
You work at our offices in Antwerp or via your home office and are in close contact with stakeholders in our branches in Hasselt, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg. You perceive occasional visits to these branches as a valuable change. You have a single objective: to achieve the best for your domains and consequently for your customers.
Wat op je CV staat,Your CV ...
is important but by no means the only aspect we value. We do expect you to have the right talent and experience to ensure that you feel well and truly at home in your new job:
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience as an architect, preferably in diverse sectors.
- You are a quick learner so that you immediately become familiar with our sector, business and technologies.
- You consider the fact that you are entering a rapidly changing environment a positive challenge.
- You have a sharp mind as well as a proactive and enterprising approach.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things moving, always with a primary focus on collaboration, synergy and quality.
- You are known for your flexibility and consequently not daunted by the fact that you will occasionally have to venture outside your comfort zone.
- You are familiar with architectural frameworks such as ArchiMate and TOGAF. Modelling languages such as UML and BPMN have no secrets for you. Knowledge of the Sparx Enterprise Architect tool is a bonus.
- You are familiar with batch and event driven integration solutions. You are aware how links can be established between cloud and on premise.
- Knowledge of English is an absolute must
Due to the vacation period, all applications will be followed from 09/08/2021.
Wat je terug krijgt, is ...
- working for one of the 10 most interesting employers in Belgium (Employer Brand Research Randstad 2021);
- access to The Academy, the Mediahuis in-house university which offers an extensive range of training/education packages to develop your potential to the best of your ability;
- opportunities for further career development within a major media group with powerful brands in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg;
- flexible work organisation with opportunity to work from home;
- working within an inspirational and modern work environment;
- an attractive salary package with interesting non-statutory benefits, an extensive flexi plan and additional holidays;
- a company car and fuel card, as part of a progressive mobility policy specifically focused on a greening agenda;
- working within a large group of interesting, friendly colleagues, making your job even more enjoyable.