Bij Mediahuis zoeken we ...Mediahuis is looking for ...
... a passionate Agile Project Manager for the ‘B2C’ domain within the Technology & Product Studio (TPS). TPS incorporates the departments that are responsible for tech-nology and digital product developments for the international Mediahuis publishers (www.mediahuis.com/en/brands/). We believe you might be the ideal candidate for this.
Want wie we nodig hebben,Because, the person we need ...
… is a highly motivated person with strong communication skills. Since you will be managing several critical projects simultaneously, you are a master in coordination, facilitation and communication. To be successful in this role, a certain level of pragmatism is required. For each project, you will develop a realistic roadmap in order to deliver the project but you embrace uncertainty and change and take this into account.
You will work closely together with the product owners and will act as servant leader to make sure the (project) team can focus on delivering the business value. You are not the Product expert however you are not afraid to deep dive with a developer or tester.
Curious about the projects? Think about onboarding international applications, integrating recently acquired organisations or selecting and implementing new platforms . All of these from a B2C perspective.
You will work in one of our offices or via home office, and will be in close contact with stakeholders from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg. The visits to our different offices offer you a nice change of scenery.
Waarom precies jij?What exactly does your job involve?
- You will manage business critical projects within the B2C domain and ensure quality of the delivery;
- You are responsible for delivering value (keeping timing, budget and scope under control and transparent);
- You regularly align with internal and external stakeholders (suppliers). You moderate discussions and don’t shy away from challenging your stakeholders regarding priorities, business value, timing, risks, etc.;
- You regularly communicate about the initiatives in a clear, transparent and proactive way;
- You are eager to learn and like to share your knowledge and experiences with colleagues.
Wat op je CV staat,Your CV ...
… is important, but is by no means the only thing we attach importance to. Your self-starting attitude and your ability to guide and coach teams in an agile way, are even more crucial. We do expect you to have the right experience however, so that you can feel perfectly at home in your new job:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager within an Agile environment;
- However you are familiar with several Project Management methodologies (Prince 2), you manage projects in a Agile way;
- You have experience in the selection of new platforms (RFI/RFP process);
- You like a bit of a challenge and are stress-resilient. The fact that you will be working in a rapidly changing environment is a welcome challenge for you.
- You’re not worried about rolling up your sleeves in order to get things moving. You thereby always put the importance of cooperation, synergy and quality first.
Wat je terug krijgt, is ...What you receive in return is ...
- a job full of challenges with the second most attractive employer in Belgium (Rand-stad Employer Brand Research 2020);
- access to The Academy, the in-house university of Mediahuis, with a wide range of courses to optimally develop your talents;
- internal career opportunities within a major media group with strong brands in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg;
- a flexible work organisation with possibilities of working from home;
- an inspiring and modern working environment;
- an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits, an extensive flex plan and additional holidays;
- a company car and fuel card, as part of a mobility policy that strongly focusses on a greener environment;
- a lot of great colleagues who make your job even more fun.