Bij Mediahuis zoeken we ...Mediahuis is looking for ...
... a full-stack developer for the Onboarding team, which is responsible for migrating new newspaper titles onto our existing systems. Thanks to you, our subscribers and visitors can continue to easily use the many Mediahuis news sites, and you will be helping to build the platform of the future. You could be the perfect candidate for this.
Want wie we nodig hebben,Because, the person we need ...
... is someone to help build the specific functionalities needed to onboard the new newspaper titles on our platform.
someone to help us look for the best possible solution for the newspaper titles and the readers.
In order to do this, you will have at least 3 years of relevant experience in full-life cycle development, preferably in projects that were longer than 6 months.
Waarom precies jij?Why precisely you?
You become spontaneously happy about smart websites that are smooth, clear and technically strong. You can also ensure an optimal user experience! You’re an expert in analytical thinking, and see new opportunities everywhere. You will thereby work on both the front-end and back-end.
We work with the following technologies:
- React, Sass, CSS Modules, NodeJS (expressjs)
- Webpack, Lerna
- GraphQL, REST-aps, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.,
- Teamcity, Octopus, Azure Devops, Gitlab, etc.
In order to be successful in this mission, we expect you to:
- be able to think along with us about the efficient deployment of ES2016+;
- have a good knowledge of React and server-side rendering;
- not be afraid of adapting the Webpack or Rollup configuration;
- be familiar with version control, more specifically Git;
- have knowledge of test-driven development.
Wat op je CV staat,Your CV:
… is important, but is by no means the only thing we attach importance to.
We find it to be just as important that you want to go all out for it, just like us. Full of enthusiasm, with a positive attitude and always focused on solutions. You have an interest in the media sector, can work both independently and in a team, and are flexible. The fact that priorities can suddenly change along the way is something you can handle.
You have an agile mindset and love this way of working. You also know how important it is to communicate well, so that everyone is always on board. The fact that you speak good Dutch and English is just great.
Wat je terug krijgt, is ...
- A job full of challenges,
- at one of the 10 most attractive employers in Belgium (Employer Brand Research Randstad 2021)
- access to The Academy, the in-house university of Mediahuis, with a wide range of training courses to develop your talents to the full,
- the opportunity of internal mobility within a large media group with strong brands in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg,
- a flexible work organisation with opportunities to work from home,
- an inspiring and modern working environment,
- an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits, an extensive flexitime plan and additional holidays,
- a company car and fuel card, as part of a progressive mobility policy that is strongly committed to a green agenda,
- and a whole bunch of great colleagues who make your job even more fun.