a Service Manager for Technology & Product Studio, our technology and data department. And we believe that you are the right person.
You’ve started daydreaming upon reading this? Then please read on carefully, because it only gets better!
- Implement all technology service management processes across the Mediahuis group in a pragmatic manner while aligning to the specific processes as determined by the ITIL framework;
- Ensure that these processes are adhered to and define the right priorities;
- Make the organization mature in the use of the Jira service management platform;
- Review the existing service catalog and work with the appropriate delivery teams to identify and close out any gaps;
- Continually review and mature our service management and the related processes together with our technology and business stakeholders
- Discovering, analysing and reporting on trends and issues in the TPS service. In order to do so, you create a set of SLA’s and KPI’s on the performance of the services provided.
What’s About to Become Your Second Home?
Technology & Product Studio, or TPS for short, will be your second home! This international department is the engine behind the digital transformation of our media brands and the processes within the company. You will work in one of our offices or via home office, and will be in close contact with stakeholders from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg and Germany. The visits to our different offices offer you a nice change of scenery.
is important, but by no means the only thing we care about. Equally essential are your ability to work collaboratively and across teams. You are continually looking for optimizations although with a pragmatic approach.
Besides this, you have experience in an ICT service management leadership role in which you gained lots of expertise in the deployment of the IT Service Management framework (ITSM).
Finally you have excellent communication skills in Dutch & English.
Just as we believe in the uniqueness of all our brands, we also believe in the uniqueness and personality of all our people. At Mediahuis it is not merely about your job, but also about your growth and career opportunities. In addition to the basics (a good salary, fringe benefits, etc.) we mainly focus on a pleasant work environment, flexible work arrangements(teleworking, flexible hours) and continuous training opportunities. Mediahuis is more than an employer, just as you are more than the words on your CV. Further information about our assets can be found here. You can get an idea of our company culture and atmosphere on various social media channels.
Will you take your chance or continue to daydream? If the position of [job title] seems to fit you like a glove, please don’t hesitate to apply via the button below. Getting acquainted can’t hurt.
You don’t fully match this profile, but are motivated to take the next step in your career? Come talk to us!