a QA Engineer for our Personalization and Content Hub products within Domain News. These products are expanding rapidly within Mediahuis and used by a large amount of international news brands whom you will be working with to further improve and expand the product.
We think you might be the ideal candidate to help us succeed in this ambition!
You’ve started daydreaming upon reading this? Then please read on carefully, because it only gets better!
- You will monitor the quality of the applications and their underlying processes by testing them in a structured and methodical manner using test scenarios that you may or may not have designed yourself;
- You will examine the software delivery process with a critical eye and provide suggestions where necessary;
- You will have a leading role in the release management process of the software being developed;
- You are happy to experiment with tools to optimise the automated testing process. To do so, you will be given the freedom to immerse yourself in this process.
- You can work independently but also attach significant importance to a good team spirit. You also realise that the department plays an important central role within a large international group. Within your field you will be developing your role to be an expert and ambassador;
- You are always willing to help your colleagues, even outside of your specialist areas
You will be working at TPS, Mediahuis' International IT & data department, more specifically in our News Domain. This domain is responsible for the smooth operation of the internal tools which editors of our news brands use, mainly to send out newletters and push notification campaigns. The toolset is widely adopted within Mediahuis and used by a large amount of (inter)national news brands whom you will be working with to further improve and expand the product.
is important, but by no means the only thing we care about. Equally essential is that you want to give it your all, as we do. You are full of enthusiasm, with a positive attitude and always solution-oriented. What we are not able to deduce from your CV is how analytical, driven, motivated or committed you are. That is what we are particularly interested in!
Although we are not looking for a developer, you have sufficient technical knowledge to extend our collection of technical and functional tests.
Just as we believe in the uniqueness of all our brands, we also believe in the uniqueness and personality of all our people. At Mediahuis it is not merely about your job, but also about your growth and career opportunities. In addition to the basics (a good salary, fringe benefits, etc.) we mainly focus on a pleasant work environment, flexible work arrangements(teleworking, flexible hours) and continuous training opportunities. Mediahuis is more than an employer, just as you are more than the words on your CV. Further information about our assets can be found here. You can get an idea of our company culture and atmosphere on various social media channels.
Will you take your chance or continue to daydream? If the position of QA Engineer seems to fit you like a glove, please don’t hesitate to apply via the button below. Getting acquainted can’t hurt.
You don’t fully match this profile, but are motivated to take the next step in your career? Come talk to us!