Mediahuis Is Looking for ...
a Analytics & Revenue Strategist for Mather Economics. And we believe that you are the right person.
Because We Need, , someone who is driven and enthusiast. You love data and strategy and like to think of the business value it offers to customers. You are passionate about finding and delivering the right solutions. You’ve started daydreaming upon reading this? Then please read on carefully, because it only gets better!
Here’s a Summary of What the Job Entails:
- You support our customers on a daily basis by making recommendations and creating business value out of data. You therefore understand their business challenges, identify potential risks and provide solutions.
- You advise the senior management of our clients on how to improve their revenue strategy in terms of pricing, churn mitigation, customer acquisition, customer lifetime value modeling, customer lifecycle, etc.
- You translate data and strategy insights about revenue management into clear presentations, action plans, proposals and reports.
- You track industry trends, market potential, consumer insights and technology trends to generate revenue opportunities and business value for our clients.
- You have excellent communication and relation management skills to build a solid bridge between our solutions and the needs of the (potential) customer.
- You work closely with operations and consulting colleagues in Atlanta.
What’s on Your CV, is important, but by no means the only thing we care about. Equally essential are that you can empathize with customers and their needs. You have at least 3 years of experience in a service environment. Experience within the media or subscription industry is a plus. You also have experience with data analysis techniques such as application of predictive models, A/B testing, cohort analysis, KPI development, ... But let’s talk soft skills as well:, you are an excellent listener and can deal with cultural differences. You express yourself fluently in spoken and written English (other European languages are a plus). You like to travel on a monthly basis (especially within Europe) and continuously learn in a hands-on start-up environment.
What Do You Get in Return?
Just as we believe in the uniqueness of all our brands, we also believe in the uniqueness and personality of all our people. At Mediahuis it is not merely about your job, but also about your growth and career opportunities. In addition to the basics (a good salary, fringe benefits, etc.) we mainly focus on a pleasant work environment, flexible work arrangements (teleworking, flexible hours) and continuous training opportunities. Mediahuis is more than an employer, just as you are more than the words on your CV. Further information about our assets can be found here. You can get an idea of our company culture and atmosphere on various social media channels.
It’s up to You Now!
Will you take your chance or continue to daydream? If the position of Analytics & Revenue Strategist seems to fit you like a glove, please don’t hesitate to apply via the button below. Getting acquainted can’t hurt.
You don’t fully match this profile, but are motivated to take the next step in your career? Come talk to us!
Mather Economics is a global leader in subscription analytics and yield management. The Atlanta-based company was founded in 2002 and has developed analytical tools to help businesses better understand their customers’ behavior. Mather has approximately 600 clients worldwide including a large footprint in Europe, resulting in opening an EU office in Antwerp (Belgium) last year. In 2020 Mather entered into a strategic partnership with the international media group Mediahuis which today is the majority shareholder of Mather. Based in Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland, Germany and Luxembourg.