Mediahuis is looking for ...
A Domain / Solution Architect for our Monetization domain.
And we believe that you are the right person.
Because we need, a proactive, supportive Domain / Solution architect.
Someone who possesses a blend of technical prowess, interpersonal skills and a strong background in Integration technology and Solution Architecture.
You possess a work permit and can work in Belgium without sponsorship. Ideally, you have the ambition to secure a permanent position.
You’ve started daydreaming upon this? Then please read on carefully, because it only gets better!
Here's a summary of what the job entails:
You will play a crucial role in the further shaping of the architectural landscape of our Advertising ecosystem. You take on the technical lead in various projects and handle the architectural and technical coordination with various stakeholders within TPS and are also a trusted advisor towards the involved (business) stakeholders.
Your main focus will be directed towards Solutions Architecture and working closely together with different teams within Advertising. Secondly you are also able to represent and take the overview of the Advertising valuestream on a domain level and collaborate with other domain architects within TPS.
- You develop a clear architectural vision and approach, and visualize it in a structured manner;
- You translate business goals into comprehensive architectural strategies;
- You take ownership of and further expand on the architecture of the Advertising application landscape;
- You play a significant role in technology/solution selection for our Advertising application stack;
- You visualize ideas through system diagrams and data flows;
- You develop non-functional requirements crucial for project success;
- You identify and mitigate technical risks associated with technology choices;
- You are able to distinguish primary concerns from peripheral issues;
- You outline the guidelines in close collaboration with the enterprise architect and ensure their adherence within your domain. You follow the established EA governance in this process;
What's about to become your second home?
You will join TPS, Mediahuis' International IT & data department, where passion, innovation and customer focus come together in the dynamic media landscape. At TPS, your contributions will directly impact the experiences of millions of readers. With the continually changing needs of our readers, you will have the opportunity to constantly challenge yourself and gain new knowledge.
What's on your CV, is important but by no means the only thing we attach importance to. Your intrinsic motivation, proactivity, and ownership are even more crucial. You can create consensus and technically steer the diverse teams of application experts, analysts, and developers.
We do expect you to have the right experience , however, so that you can feel perfectly at home in your new job:
- You have experience as a Solution Architect or a similar role;
- You have expertise in architecture design, non-functional requirements, technology selection, Integration technology, and Solution Architecture with a focus on integrations.
- You are proficient with visualizing concepts through system diagrams and data flows;
- You possess strong collaborative and facilitation abilities;
- You have a problem-solving mindset with a track record of innovative solutions;
- You have an ownership mentality and are able to navigate complex technical challenges.
What do you get in return?
Just as we believe in the uniqueness of all our brands, we also believe in the uniqueness and personality of all our people. At Mediahuis it is not merely about your job, but also about your growth and career opportunities. In addition to the basics (a good salary, fringe benefits, etc.) we mainly focus on a pleasant work environment, flexible work arrangements(teleworking, flexible hours) and continuous training opportunities. Mediahuis is more than an employer, just as you are more than the words on your CV. Further information about our assets can be found here. You can get an idea of our company culture and atmosphere on various social media channels.
It's up to you now!
Will you take your chance or continue to daydream? If the position of Domain / Solution Architect seems to fit you like a glove, please don’t hesitate to apply via the button below. Getting acquainted can’t hurt.
You don’t fully match this profile, but are motivated to take the next step in your career? Come talk to us!