Mediahuis is looking for ...
an experienced UiPath Developer for our BAS team. And we believe that you are the right person.
Because we need, someone with a great passion for automation, innovation and digitalization, energized by reducing manual work. You do this by automating business workflows using in-house low code platforms such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
You possess a work permit and want to secure a permanent position.
You’ve started daydreaming upon this? Then please read on carefully, because it only gets better!
Here's a summary of what the job entails:
- You will automate & implement business processes throughout the Mediahuis Group, together with the other developers of the team;
- You will automate tasks using RPA (UiPath) building software robots;
- You will automate complete workflows using Low Code Business platforms (Microsoft Power & OutSystems);
- You have the flexibility to incorporate analysis as needed and translate business challenges into technology;
- You are responsible for the management of the processes, and you are the point of contact to improve aspects of these processes; You are eager to contribute to researching and incorporating the latest functionalities of the RPA tool;
- You can challenge the Product Owner with your knowledge of Robotic Process Automation;
- You will report your findings to the Product Owner.
What's about to become your second home?
You will join TPS, Mediahuis' International IT & data department, where passion, innovation and customer focus come together in the dynamic media landscape. At TPS, your contributions will directly impact the experiences of millions of readers.
You will join the BAS team, a new team that interacts with the whole Mediahuis group. Our technologies are deployed across all the entities (Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, ...).
The team's motto is "liberate humans from repetitive tasks," a principle strongly embraced by Mediahuis as a group, which has a firm belief in new technologies and platforms. The possibilities are limitless. In the ever-evolving landscape of shared services, you can certainly excel.
What's on your CV, is important, but certainly not the only thing we value. A degree in IT is less relevant, important is that you have an affinity for automation and are motivated to build knowledge on all of our platforms. You have the right technical skills, showcasing proficiency in developing the most efficient and robust end-to-end solutions.
You have experience with RPA, preferably with UiPath. A first experience with platforms like Microsoft Power and OutSystems is beneficial. More important is your willingness to learn and become an expert in automation technologies.
What do you get in return?
Just as we believe in the uniqueness of all our brands, we also believe in the uniqueness and personality of all our people. At Mediahuis it is not merely about your job, but also about your growth and career opportunities. In addition to the basics (a good salary, fringe benefits, etc.) we mainly focus on a pleasant work environment, flexible work arrangements (teleworking, flexible hours) and continuous training opportunities. Mediahuis is more than an employer, just as you are more than the words on your CV. Further information about our assets can be found here. You can get an idea of our company culture and atmosphere on various social media channels.
Will you take your chance or continue to daydream? If the position of experienced UiPath Developer seems to fit you like a glove, please don’t hesitate to apply via the button below. Getting acquainted can’t hurt.
You don’t fully match this profile, but are motivated to take the next step in your career? Come talk to us!